Statement on the Russian invasion of Ukraine
The PC Chairs of CONCUR 2022 and the Steering Committee of CONCUR strongly condemn the Russian invasion of Ukraine, a violation of international law and a crime against humanity. We express our solidarity with the Ukrainian people in their plight, and our deep respect to their courage in defending their country.
We adhere to the statement of the European University Association (EUA). In view of disgraceful declarations of many Russian academic institutions, we support the decision, made by several international academic organisations, to freeze all institutional collaboration with the Russian academic establishment. Therefore we request academics from Russia, when submitting their work for CONCUR 2022, to consider refraining from mentioning Russian affiliations and acknowledging support from Russian institutions. We know that many Russian academics are actively opposed to the war against Ukraine and we acknowledge their civil courage.
The conference is a physical, in-person event, with certain support for remote presence, both for speakers and for other participants who are unable or unwilling to come.
We strongly encourage all attendees to be fully vaccinated. We also suggest to take a Covid-19 test before traveling to CONCUR. Rapid tests will be available at the reception.
If you are experiencing Covid-19 symptoms and/or are tested positive, please do not come to the venue and notify us by e-mail.
We kindly ask to maintain social distancing whenever possible, and to wear masks during all indoor activities (unless you are a recent Covid-19 convalescent). Masks will be available at the reception.
The goals of CONCUR are to:
- bring together researchers, developers, and students,
- advance the theory of concurrency, and promote its applications.
CONCUR 2022 is part of the umbrella conference CONFEST 2022 comprising also the three other international meetings, FMICS 2022, FORMATS 2022 and QEST 2022, alongside with several workshops.
- Wojciech Czerwiński, University of Warsaw, Poland
- Philippa Gardner, Imperial College London, UK
- Rupak Majumdar, Max Planck Institute for Software Systems, Germany
- Sergio Rajsbaum, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico, Mexico
- abstract submission: April 18, 2022
- paper submission: April 25, 2022
- author response: June 6-8, 2022
- notification: June 25, 2022
- camera ready: July 9, 2022
- early registration Aug 7, 2022
- workshops: Sept 12, 2022
- conference(s): Sept 13-16, 2022
Support for students and young researchers
A number of grants has been awarded to students and young researchers, to cover conference fee and accommodation.