Statement on the Russian invasion of Ukraine
The PC Chairs of CONCUR 2022 and the Steering Committee of CONCUR strongly condemn the Russian invasion of Ukraine, a violation of international law and a crime against humanity. We express our solidarity with the Ukrainian people in their plight, and our deep respect to their courage in defending their country.
The conference is planned as a physical, in-person event, with certain support for remote presence, both for speakers and for other participants who are unable or unwilling to come.
Depending on the pandemic situation, we may have to make a decision to cancel the physical component of the event and proceed online like CONCUR 2021. The final decision will be announced by the end of June 2022.
The goals of CONCUR are to:
- bring together researchers, developers, and students,
- advance the theory of concurrency, and promote its applications.
- abstract submission: April 18, 2022
- paper submission: April 25, 2022
- author response: June 6-8, 2022
- notification: June 25, 2022
- camera ready: July 9, 2022
- conference(s): Sept 13-16, 2022
- workshops: Sept 12, 2022
A number of grants for students and young researchers is planned, to cover conference fee and accommodation.